This Agreement, by and between Investor Life Inc & YOU (the “Client”).Term.
- This Agreement is valid as of the date payment is made and will be in effect for twelve (12) consecutive months thereafter (the “Term”).
- Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time upon thirty (30) days prior written notice. Regardless of when either party terminates this Agreement, Client is responsible for payment in full of the applicable fee. To ensure Client commitment and participation in the Services, should Client terminate this Agreement prior to the end of the Term, Client is responsible for payment in full of the applicable fee.
- Schedule and Fees. The applicable fee under the Term under this Agreement is $10,764 + applicable taxes. Payment must be made in full at the beginning of the term or, upon approval and agreement by IL Inc., on a monthly basis in the amount of $897.00 per month + applicable taxes. Monthly payments not received by IL Inc. within 15 days of their invoice shall be subject to a 15% late fee. Concurrent with the initial payment, IL Inc. will provide the Client with instant access to both the IGNiTED! membership site and Facebook group. Continued access to these IGNiTED assets is contingent upon payment. In the event that Client is unable to meet his/her payment obligation under this Agreement, IL Inc at its sole discretion, may offer Client an alternative program in IL Inc’s portfolio.
- Disclaimer. Client acknowledges that IL Inc’s Services do not constitute counseling services and are not a substitute for professional counseling or financial advice and are not a guarantee of financial success. Client understands and acknowledges that the coaching process is dependent upon Client’s own ability to implement his/her choices and those choices are exclusively Client’s responsibility. It is expressly understood by Client that this Agreement does not establish an employee/employer or independent contractor or any other form of agency/agent relationship between the parties.
- Waiver. The failure of IL Inc to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of IL’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws provisions.
- Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors. No assignment of this Agreement, in whole or in part, may be made by Client without the express written consent of IL Inc.
- Severability and Survival. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion will be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. IL’s rights under this Agreement will survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Enforceability. The provisions of this Agreement shall be enforceable notwithstanding the existence of any claim or cause of action against IL Inc. by Client whether based on this Agreement or otherwise.